» Fibre Cement Sheets
- Fibre Cement Sheets have been used in India for 70 years. Being weather proof and corrosion resistant, these sheets are practically ageless and maintenance free, whereas metal sheets corrode and deteriorate with age and exposure.
- Fibre Cement Sheets have also proven to be the most cost effective, easy-to-install, strong and durable roofing material for warehouses, factories, low-cost housing, and practically, any structure needing a roof. Apart from India, Russia, China, Indonesia, Thailand and Brazil are some of the largest users of Fibre Cement Sheets.
- Due to its exceptional strength and ability to cover inside area as reinforcement only 8% of chrysotile fibres are adequate to combine with cement and other raw materials. Over 90% of natural mineral fibre imports of India go into sheet and pipe production.
- Fibre Cement Sheets and pipes, being corrosion and erosion-free, once properly laid and jointed, need no maintenance or replacement. They are also very cost effective.
- Fibre Cement products do not in any way deplete the natural resources.
- Fibre Cement products are manufactured under (IS) license strictly conforming to the standards of Bureau of Indian Standards- IS 459/1992 for Corrugated Roofing Sheets, IS2098/ 1997 for Flat Sheets and IS 1626 (Part 111)/1994 for Roofing Accessories.